Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Welcome to my art streams 6/3/2020

Hi all

I have had a few streams where I was 'roughing' out a story
for issue 1. (when I say story, I mean episode) ok the roughs are
done and I will not be roughing issue 2 until issue 1 is fair well along.

so the next stream is scheduled for >>> APPROX<<<<  3PM EST
and will cover creating assets for certain pages in issue one.

Keep in mind a lot of these terms only apply to how I do things
and are not generally industry standard. and sometime they are..lol
welcome to my world.

Assets for me come in a couple of flavors

Direct asset - some rendered picture that more or less will be directly
in the comic. Usually high tech gadgets. or tech for short. Things that are just so
cool I don't want to mess up by trying to redrawn them.

Guide assets - Pictures that will definitely be redrawn and greatly altered before it is
put in the comic. Like most characters.

FX assets - explosions !!! hahaha and visual psi FX and that kinda stuff

Comic FX -  B O O M ! in fancy colorful letters ...standard comic stuff

Text - well, folks do talk in my story

so at approx 3PM will start working on the first 2 categories for the first page
or 2

See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment